Thursday, July 29, 2010

A new day. A new beginning

For quite some time now, I have been thinking about starting a blog where I could write about my joys and struggles as I try to live the most "normal" life possible while dealing with sometimes overwhelming depression.  For some reason, today felt like the day so now I find myself here. I don't have any idea if anyone will ever read this or if it will do any good but I guess that is something we will just have to wait to find out. I plan to be very honest, open and real.

I have fought -against my mind- for my life for the past two years and am now beginning to see light in the tunnel (notice that I didn't say at the end). I know I still have a long way to go and maybe the depression will never totally go away but I like to believe that everything comes into our lives for a reason and maybe the reason I have been to the depths of hell and darkness in my mind is for you.

So if this is for you, "come along for the ride" and hopefully this will something we can overpower and  overcome together.

Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment