Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Conundrum

When a certain person only brings frustration into your life and makes you feel like you are completely worthless and evil every time you speak, should they be allowed to continue being a part of your life? What if they are family?

I had a friend tell me once that she didn't care who someone was, if they were crappy human beings they weren't a part of her life and that included family.  I really like that idea but unfortunately I can't completely shun my mother. I have Little Brother at my house and that, unfortunately, ties me to her. Especially since I called her out on not even trying to help us out with him while taking money from my dad and saying it supported him right along with the other siblings.  (I have gotten $25 a month since, better than nothing, but still laughable)

I honestly think she is a selfish, lying bitch, and she treats me like I am a bad person(and maybe I am but I took a kid she didn't want off her hands, at the risk of my own marriage, and he is doing better here than he ever has.) I wish that I could just say good bye and have nothing else to do with her for the rest of my life.  But I guess, at least until Little Brother is 18, I have to maintain some contact with her. Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment