Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't know why I can't sleep.  I start to feel like maybe there is a reason I am awake, then I start to get all freaked out.  Like I am gonna find something incriminating against Husband or something bad is gonna happen.  In reality, it is probably that I just haven't taken any meds that make my brain be calm in a few weeks.  When I was doing the diet drops it seemed ok.  I actually felt better than I did on my Lithium but then I got sick and didn't do the diet for a few days, then I just didn't pick it back up and I am all out of my meds so I just end up restless. I really don't like restless.  Husband gets up for work in 1 hour (yes, at 2:30 am) and I won't be able to sleep once he leaves either, then I am all alone in a dark scary house. Can't do it.  This is a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have moments like this -- like a lot -- and I think it really helps to read your scriptures, fall asleep reading them. What better way to get to sleep or better thing to have on your mind as you do?

    ReplyDelete